The mission of this ministry is to provide a warm, inviting and comfortable environment once someone has made the decision to put Christ on in baptism. By demonstrating love, embracing and supporting the new member as they are preparing for this important spiritual event, this will give them a sense of comfort.
To assist with the execution of baptism by helping with the total baptism process in any needed capacity, including but not limited to:
- Assisting baptism candidate with preparing for baptism.
- Providing the necessary accommodations for candidates (swim caps, baptism robes, etc.)
- Safeguarding baptism candidates’ personal belongings during baptism.
- Ensuring that all baptismal garments/ towels are laundered after baptism.
- Cleaning baptismal prep rooms after baptisms, including removing water from floor, ensuring shoes are wiped and dried and that towels are placed in the hamper.
- Advising ministry chair of items that are needed to be replaced/ refilled in the rooms.
Ministry Leader: James Booker
Coordinator: James Booker