To encourage spiritual and personal growth for single adults (i.e., never married, divorced, separated, and widowed) and their families.
- To develop and promote spiritual growth activities through study and edification.
- To involve single adults in church ministerial work, community outreach and edification of fellow Christians.
- To interact with other churches of Christ single adult ministries.
- We will have monthly fellowships (2nd Sunday)
- We will attend annual National Christian Singles Seminar (NCSS) during Labor Day weekend.
- We will encourage members to become involved in the Single Adult Ministry.
Ministry Leader: Marshall Zellers