To provide an avenue for all women in the body of Christ of all ages and backgrounds to come together at various times of the month to seek out ways to better serve, encourage and edify one another as sisters in Christ and to ultimately service our communities collectively as a sisterhood by spreading the love of Christ by our words and deeds.
- To meet monthly to have devotion and relevant Biblical discussions on how to deal with everyday issues we face as Christian women.
- To do community service one a month.
- To do fundraising once a quarter in efforts to have sufficient funds available for our community service projects and social event expenses.
- To host quarterly social events to allow our sisters to fellowship one with another in a more intimate setting.
- To be an example of a Christian woman to our young ladies coming up behind us.
Ministry Leader: Lennon Scott Prince
Coordinators: RoShika Scurlock • Michelle Reescano • Deanna Hagan